Monday, August 11, 2008

Dont Speak. Dont Hear. Dont See

神赐给了我一切,包括我的嘴巴耳朵眼睛;神也赐给了我动力,包括说话倾听观看。
God gives me everything, including my mouth ears and eyes; God also give us energy, to talk, to hear, to look.

有时候我不想说话,有时候我不想倾听,有时候我不想观看。
But sometimes I don't like to chat, sometimes I don't like to listen, sometimes I don't like to see.

幸好除了这些,我还有一双手,一双可以创造东西和摧毁世界的手;而我的双手却也依赖着我的脑细胞。
Luckily I still have my hands, which can create and destroy things; But still my brain controls my hands.


我的脑细胞知道我有选择任何东西的自由。
I always know that I have my freedom to make any decision.


“自由”是如此地吸引人,无论多么难得到,始终被全人类追随着.
"Freedom" is so attractive, no matter how hard to get it or how far it is, everybody is chasing it crazy.

拥有了自由就可以选择;选择一些让自己看起来比较快乐的事情。
I would like to choose something that make myself look happier.


我也作了我的选择,我选择用双手遮掩我的嘴巴,遮掩我的耳朵,遮掩我的眼睛。
But in the meantime I look for happiness, I cover my mouth, I cover my ears, and I cover my eyes.


请问,请问。有谁可以借我?
By the way, can someone lend me?


借我一双手。

Lend me your hands.

2 comments:

加龙=) said...

you got your own hands to create and destroy things.
why you want other's hands for?
借手杀人?=P

MisSuGaR said...

再借你一双手,你会选择掩盖哪里?
再借你一双手,你又会干些什么?